Most of the books I read in 2018 were directed towards my Christian spiritual walk and some of these books I went through when I was sick for almost a full month at the end of the year between the end of November and the middle of December.
- Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan
- Just Do Something by Kevin L. DeYoung
- The Hole in Our Holiness by Kevin L. DeYoung
- Delighting in the Trinity: An Introduction to the Christian Faith by Michael Reeves
- The Weapon of Prayer by E.M. McKendree Bounds
- The Holy Spirit by Kevin L. DeYoung
Start a conversation about this post