I have done group shots, employee headshots, and location photographs for a local funeral home. I have taken family photos of friends at outside locations. I spent a year taking photos of events at my church. I’ve been taking photographs since 2015 of landscapes, abandoned buildings, old barns in the Blue Ridge Parkway and Vermont, and rusty vintage vehicles. I explore the Carolinas and Vermont by writing about my monthly photography trips through single frame and best photos-of-the-year posts in the photography category of my blog.
- Up to 20-miles radius from Waxhaw, North Carolina
- More than 20-miles, extra charge
- Headshots or group shots for up to 20 people
- Full Day: $350 (two separate sessions in one day)
- Half Day: $250 (one session up to three hours)
- No editing included, no glamor editing, out-of-focus shots removed, pick from remaining JPGs, no printing included, no framing included
- One Headshot Photo
- Best single shot chosen out of five shots, no editing: $150
- Best single shot chosen out of five shots, glamour editing after photo chosen, finished JPGs only: $275
- Please email me an idea of what you need done and the street location of your business.
Terms of Payment
- 50% up-front non-refundable down-payment (all payments are non-refundable)
- 50% cancellation fee if unforeseen circumstances occur or project is cancelled
- Checks preferred, invoice sent to your email with payment details
- Location, project length, and weather are factors for price calculation
- Photos will be used for promotion on my website unless you say otherwise
This is what I do professionally. If you need my services or have questions, please contact me.