07 Oct 2018
In January of 2015, a hobby was made concrete. I had been taking pictures for a long time with limited 8MB cameras on smartphones until one day the ability to control light in the image became of more importance to me.
I researched by reading and watching videos on all brands and types of professional cameras and looked at both sides of the fence until I decided that the Sony alpha a6000 (ILCE-6000) would be my first digital manual. Here’s the kit I currently have in the order they were acquired. I bought the camera body and kit lens together at B&H along with their three-year full waranty and the rest either on eBay or Amazon at reduced costs.
Even after almost three years, I’m still learning and discovering new features about this camera and photography. Follow me on Instagram @DanielBrinnemanPhotography.
- Sony a6000 and 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS SELP1650 kit lens together
- Sony 16mm f/2.8 SEL16F28/B
- Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS SEL55210/B
- Manfrotto Compact Action Aluminum Tripod
- Sony Ultra Wide Converter For SEL16F28 VCLECU2
- Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS SEL50F18/B
- Raya 5-in-1 Collapsible Reflector Disc (42”)
- Godox TT685S Thinklite TTL Flash with X1T-S Trigger Kit for Sony Cameras
- Vello Universal Bounce Diffuser
No webmentions were found.