Waxhaw NC

Second George Sibley Tyson Store

One-story brick commercial building constructed in two stages; the western half of the building was built in 1916, and the nearly identical eastern half was added c. 1927. Both sections display large angled display windows topped by multi-pane transoms, recessed double-leaf entrances and a modestly corbeled cornice which extends the width of both buildings. Each …

Second George Sibley Tyson Store Read More »