I record videos for events, interviews, and solo musicians with a separate professional audio recorder then merge the files together into a finished 1080p video file, which I might host on my channel as an unlisted link on YouTube for up to six months. I have a lavalier microphone placed on the speaker or a shotgun microphone pointed towards the speaker. I do ambient noise and sound checks before starting. If lights are needed, those take about 30 minutes to setup. From experience, I can say that every hour of recorded video takes two-three hours in the video editing process. I hope to soon provide live-stream options, which depends on the speed of the available network.
- Up to 20-miles radius from Waxhaw, North Carolina
- More than 20-miles, extra charge
- Full Day, editing included: $350
- Half Day, editing included: $250
- I have been through several friends and my own father’s memorial to know what you are looking for. If there is something special you need more than what is written below, please email those details.
- Two hours max, video of stage from fixed tripod, video from second camera, I will take pictures of moments that I need for the video but I can do more if you ask, editing is included and usually takes about two weeks to finish the draft video before I can get your feedback, I make one DVD with the final video version (extra DVDs are $5.00 each before shipping/handling and North Carolina physical goods delivery tax) and if you need it, I can host it online for six months and give you an unlisted link to share with others: $350
Terms of Payment
- 50% up-front non-refundable down-payment (all payments are non-refundable)
- 50% cancellation fee if unforeseen circumstances occur or project is cancelled
- Checks preferred, invoice sent to your email with payment details
- Location, project length, and weather are factors for price calculation
This is what I do professionally. If you need my services or have questions, please contact me.