I started creating WordPress themes back in 2009 by taking apart a static template and coding it into a WordPress theme. I have had many clients from that time. Each of my designs are based on the client’s personality and business needs blended together that creates a unique custom design for them. After building themes from scratch, I have moved into using a framework of my own to speed up coding time on scratch themes or using a secure child theme based on a parent Automattic WordPress theme. Most recently, I’ve built WordPress plugins to move custom functions away from the theme. I’m also really concerned about site hosting and WordPress security, which leads me to install the platform with more levels of security (see my blog posts on WordPress security). Have a look at my work history.
- 15 years experience with HTML, CSS, JS, PHP
- Price dependent on your needs
- I don’t sell templates. Design is dependent on your input and questions I send you. A custom design is created to match your needs.
Additional WordPress Services
- Monthly Maintenance Plan – You do have a site backup plan set up but you don’t have the time to learn or know about the plugins and themes you have installed to know that when those automatic updates are run that your website will still be working. It’s blind faith you have to let the site automatically update everything trusting it won’t go down. With this plan, I make it a point to know about these details, disable automatic updates, run a temporary backup before updating the website so that when a problem occurs during the update I can fix it. I will still recommend that you pay for an offsite backup service so you have a permanent backup always available to you as I only keep my backup until I see the website has successfully been updated. If you need peace of mind, choose this plan. $150/month
Terms of Payment
- 50% up-front non-refundable down-payment (all payments are non-refundable)
- 50% cancellation fee if unforeseen circumstances occur or project is cancelled
- Checks preferred, invoice sent to your email with payment details
This is what I do professionally. If you need my services or have questions, please contact me.